Wednesday, February 22, 2012

NOOOOOOO /sadface

So. Had an set of four pics I was working on in photoshop on and off all day (I am a massive multitasker....I never sit down and just DO anything...ever). The fakes were pretty much completed and was polishing them up while playing some games, browsing a music forum, and watching a vid on youtube when BOOM.

Blue screen of death.

Realized  I had nothing saved.....face -> desk

Lost a good 5 hours of faking and I thought I would share my acute pain. I will never do those fakes again....retreading ground drives me nuts. When I was a kid I dropped my gameboy color 3 hours into pokemon without a save. I never played the game again.

Anyways /cry. Just got this new high end gaming PC about a week and a half ago and its blue screened on me twice. ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment