Monday, January 2, 2012

FAQ Repost

Will be reposting this occasionally so people don't miss it.


Gotten into creating fakes of my favorite celebs recently so decided I may as well make a blog to display them. Feel free to copy/keep/repost them as you would like. They are made to be enjoyed. However, if you do so I would prefer if you linked back to my blog. If you want to use a number of images on your blog please contact me about swapping blog links.

I do ask that you do not try to claim the work as your own or remove the watermarks/logos. I put them in places where they would not cover the pics which makes them vulnerable, but here's hoping people have more integrity than that.

I do take requests. If you make a request keep in mind the following:

1. If you provide pics and it is a well known celebrity I will be much more likely to complete your request,

2. Any pic I make for requests will still have a watermark and I may post it on my blog at my discretion.

3. High rez pics are always preferred

4. Do not beg. It is my decision whether or not to fulfill any request. However, feel free to resubmit your request every two weeks if unfulfilled.

5. Don't send requests for underage celebs....ever. If you do I will not consider any additional requests.


Also. If any of my fakes are constructed from imaged that you own. Feel free to contact me and I will remove them.

All questions/requests/etc should be directed to my email wafflecakesfakes@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment